Laser Electrical Edmonton provides 'Totally Dependable' solar electrical installation and maintenance services for clients across Cairns and surrounding areas from Gordonvale to Palm Cove, including Edmonton, Northern Beaches and Smithfield.
Our solar services include:
- Cleaning panels and checking that sun irradiance levels match the output of panels at the inverter
- Checking the integrity of your electrical equipment (isolators, connectors, cables)
- Correcting dodgy and non-compliant installations from other providers
- Following up on warranty if your solar company is no longer around. We can liaise with warranty companies on replacing equipment (providing the warranty company still exists in Australia and is obliging with warranty terms)
- Sourcing, where possible, suitable comparative products when the original product fails and is no longer available
- Analysing electricity bills and household consumption if there are concerns about higher than normal bills or if the system doesn't meet your promised expectations
For quality solar power services in Cairns, look no further than Laser Electrical Edmonton. As solar design and installation experts, we have years of industry experience and are accredited by the Clean Energy Council, so you can always expect a reliable job from our team.
Committed to delivering the best quality services at all times, we regularly take part in ongoing professional development activities to make sure our clients receive the most up to date solutions. We also offer free quotes for all work. Our fast, friendly service and competitive prices are always guaranteed. When you come to Laser Electrical Edmonton, you can always look forward to personalised service delivered by an experienced and professional team.
Laser Electrical Edmonton is also a member of the ECA Safety Connect Program, ensuring compliance with workplace health and safety, and we offer a '12-month savings guarantee'. If your savings with us in the first 12 months don't match what we'd promised, then we'll match the difference (conditions apply).
We also offer a '12-month workmanship guarantee' and 'no interest ever' payment plans - just talk to our onsite finance and savings manager for more details.
What is a PV grid connect system and how does it work?
Solar PV grid connect systems are made up of solar photovoltaic (PV) panels that convert the sun's energy into electricity, powering your property during daylight hours. Surplus electricity that your panels generate is fed in to the grid and if your system is under 5kw, then you're entitled to a small buy-back tariff from Ergon for this.
Our solar panels
At Laser Electrical Edmonton, we have the means to supply a wide range of solar panels, but we recommend two leading brands which stand out in terms of performance and price: Trina and Jinko. All of our panels are sourced within Australia and if you experience any issues after installation, then our team is always on hand to help.
We can recommend the right size of system for your property, which will help to ensure its efficiency and effectiveness.
Laser Electrical Edmonton offers a variety of PV grid connect systems, with different types of warranties available for each. Please ask our friendly staff for the warranty details for your system.
Servicing and repairs
No matter what type of solar system you have, at Laser Electrical Edmonton we can service and repair all brands.
Need a 'Totally Dependable' electrician? Contact Laser Electrical Edmonton to discuss your requirements.